JOIN OUR TEAM! We're looking to add some counselors during the summer of 2021. If you know someone who wants to have a great time, and earn a few bucks over the summer, click the CONTACT US button and let us know! You may also call Master Jeff at 786-290-4603
SMTKD Day Camp is just the ticket this summer! We are not just a day care, but a place of LEARNING - the best summer camp in Miami! No other summer camp offers all these benefits:
- Self Defense
- Self Confidence
- Overcoming those self-imposed limitations - the "YES I CAN" attitude
Drop your children off on the way to work and pick them up on the way back!
One week of all day Camp, Summer or Spring Break, is only $135 per week!
CURRENT MEMBERS(*) OF SMTKD ONLY $95 PER WEEK - CLICK HERE!
(*) Outreach students (PACE, Ludlum, Sunset, Sunflowers, UM, WTC etc) do NOT qualify for the member rate.
(*) SMTKD members must be members TODAY, with no balance on their accounts in order to qualify.
- Session 1: June 14-18 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Session 2: June 21-25 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Session 3/4: Jun 28-Jul 9 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Session 5. July 12-16 ---- (ONLY 7 SLOTS LEFT!)
- Session 6. July 19-23 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Session 7. July 26-30 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Session 8. August 2-6 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Session 9. August 9-13 ---- (ONLY 8 SLOTS LEFT!)
- Session 10. August 16-20 ---- (ENROLLMENT CLOSED!)
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Free after care Monday through Thursday.
- Early care and Friday Late Care available upon request for $10 per hour
- Friday after care hours are NOT prorated, i.e. NOT by the minute. So, 5:31 = $10, 6:31 = $20, etc) PLEASE PREARRANGE FRIDAY AFTER CARE!
- Snack foods available for purchase (crackers, chips, Gatorade etc).
- $10 discount for non-member siblings.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE: This should be self evident by the very definition and nature of a deposit, but just in case, an explanation: The purpose of a deposit is to reserve something without risking the loss of the entire cost should it become impossible or undesirable to complete the transaction. It lowers the risk of purchasing something of which one intends to take possession in the future. A buyer retracting a deposit would be the same as a seller failing to reserve the product or service. With a deposit, the buyer commits funds, and the seller commits the product or service. The deposit cannot be returned, and the item cannot be sold to anyone other than the depositor. The seller risks the loss of opportunity to sell something, and the buyer risks losing the deposit. It's a convenient arrangement. Both parties make contributions toward lowering risk for everyone.